1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BackDragBlades announces patent

Discussion in 'BackDragBlades.com Discussion' started by Michael J. Donovan, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

BackDragBlades, LLC. is happy to announce the final approval of their patent by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office of their innovative design. BackDragBlades, which mount using cutting edge bolts to the rear of the plow has been in business for over six years selling to happy customers all over the USA and Canada. The company also holds the trademark to ''backdragblades'' which will expand to full ''phrase'' trademark status shortly. BackDragBlades, LLC invites you to visit their booth at the upcoming SIMA show in Buffalo this June.

juniors boss v 3.jpg
  2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

is it true that its a huge looooong drawn out diffacult process to get a patent?
  3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

No its not. A friend of mind just patented a motorcycle design and it took less than six months. There is a ton of paperwork from what I understand though.

On the topic is backdrag blades....when are they going to make one for a Fisher?? I wouldn't mind having one. Just my .02
  4. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

I need one desparately for my Fisher HD with trip edge