1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backdrag Plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TazLandscapes, Jun 21, 2007.

1. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

I know it is a little early in the season but i am looking at getting a Backdrag snowplow for my 2001 dodge 2500 truck.I have looked at and priced out an 8ft daniels at my local dealer was around $3000-$3500 new and i have looked at snowman snowplows but the local dealer is about a 3 - 4 hour ride from my house.I was thinking about just buying it from CPW but i wanted everyones input on this decision on which one is good or better..
    I know the daniels has 2000# of downpressure and scrapes really good but i do not know what type of downpressure the snowman has or scraping capabilites are..
    Thanks
    Mike DiBiase

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

You're in the middle of Fisher country, and while they don't have down pressure or a backdrag system already implemented, they are easily modified to do so. Good luck in the search!

~Kevin