1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backdrag edge?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Holland, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Anyone have a backdrag edge on their plow? I do alot of backdraging and was wondering how well they work.

2. ShorePower

ShorePower Senior Member

Before I put one on my western pro plow it would ride up the snow after backdragging a few feet. Installed backdrag edge and now it will scrape to black as far as I back up. Worked so well that I just installed the western backdrag edge on my meyer st 7.5 this year. I just drilled mounting holes to line up with the meyer cutting edge. Western edge cost 85.00 at local dealer.

3. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Thanks, I'm giving the dealer a call!

4. Holland

Holland Senior Member

The dealer here did the same thing you did. Told them i wanted a backdrag for my meyers and they recommended a modified western edge. Custom bent it and punched all the holes for just under a hundred bucks. Even slotted the holes for me. Works great! Couldnt be happier with it!

5. Holland

Holland Senior Member