1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

backblades for sale B&B, snoman, daniels, and early ebling BACK BLADE rear plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have 4 backblades i am selling. im in Grand Rapids, MI 49525 616-446-1777

1. Snoman rear blade with built on pump. 7.6 wide. just plugs in stock trailer hitch. (needs truckside wires) $1600 obo

2. Daniels 7.6 rear pull plow with self contained hydraulic box. comes with everything to hook to any truck. $1900 obo

3. B&B 7.6 quick hitch back blade. has built in pump on it. comes with all wires to hookup but no truck mount. you can make your own or buy one from b&b mfg. in grand rapids. $2000

4. Ebling backblade 8' with all wires and separate pump that can be put in a tool box. $1500

--------some of my pics of the daniels will not load but i have some in my other post for plows for sale 11 its the blue one
    1st pic is snowman
    2nd pic is b&b
    3rd and 4th ebling and pump

cell phone pics 9-7-08 new 097.jpg

cell phone pics 9-7-08 new 133.jpg

2. Bigman2006

Bigman2006 Junior Member

I may be wrong, but i swear i seen that ebling back blade on craigslist a few days ago for 1000? i called on it but ya beat me too it lol.nice buy!
  3. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

im interested in the snowman. im just waiting on a few contracts to come in. ill let you know.

im trying to find the model but the closest ive found is a 7' not a 7'6", is this the one? is it about 500lbs?
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  4. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

do you still have the protech?
  5. lavelle_04

lavelle_04 Junior Member

do you still have the snowman? is it one that goes in the back end end or in the hitch?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.