1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

backblade is on

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Feb 18, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

well it is on. just have to try it out with the snow we are going to get.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

3. Steve G.

Steve G. Senior Member

nice, I see you have a liscense plate on your ATV, can you drive it on the street?

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

if your quad and snowmobile are registered if we have a state of emergency I can go anywhere in the city. but no state of emergency no not legally even tho I do lol. Mine is insured and registered so I can run trails and poker runs in the summer. And I also use my quad to go up and down to the lake in the summer. It costs me $75 thru progressive to insure both quads and $10 a year to register the each quad each year. but the first time you register it if you didnt buy it from a dealer you have to pay sales tax. but if you bought it from a dealer they charged you sales tax already.

5. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Nice...hope you get a chance to use it. We got nothing here.

6. Steve G.

Steve G. Senior Member

What were you paying when you had only one quad?

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

$75 for one or $75 for 2. I paid $75 for my sled when I had it.

8. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

so how did you get it to work. since you still have the orginal actuator on it?

9. banksl&s

banksl&s Member

Looks awesome man, let us know how it works. Especially against garage doors. I would love to have that on my Cat.

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

to be honest idk lol. I think I had it hooked up wrong.

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I will let you know I have to go out and plow my lots now and then I will come back and jump on quad and try it out.

12. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

you have snow? i want some i need the money! ok fine i want to drive my wheeler.... but mostly i need the money..

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lol I got almost 3 inches

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

blade works great. only thing is when the back wheels go up on a little hill the blade comes up off the gorund. but I was using it with the front and rear blade down with no problem. I like. I would like to use it with deeper snow but. and I wish it went up and down faster.

15. Steve G.

Steve G. Senior Member

Good for you! How'd it do? Pics?

BTW, how easy is it to actually take the whole backblade off or put it on? I assume it's more time consuming than your front blade???

16. skywagon

skywagon Senior Member

That is the same problem with my blower on my 3 point, works great on flat ground but in hilly terrain (backing up) it comes up off ground from where the hydraulic lever is set.

17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I loved it. I didnt take any pics because my digital camera was in the truck and I didnt want to go get it. it is easy to take the backblade off. not so easy to take the 3 point hitch off tho. I think the front blade is harder to take off then the one on the back.

18. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya my old kubota b6000 did the same thing. but I will deal with it. I mainly want the 3 point hitch on the quad for a york rake so I can do my beach in the summer. because im not taking that 3000lb backhoe off my tractor lol.

19. mcattardo

mcattardo Junior Member

Looks like a handy addition!

20. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Pics are not working....