1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

backblade installed

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Nov 11, 2011.

1. just finished up installing backblade today just need to get longer hydraulic lines and its done.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Where did you mount the pump?

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Did you make that. It looks good

Put some reflective tape on the back
  4. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

what's the make??
  5. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

I think its an older ebling, and it looks like the pump is sitting on the QD.
  6. its a 2000 ebling sides are bolted on so will make it easier to put power wings on it. im putting it in a tool box in bed of truck just have replace hydralic lines with longer ones so can do that. it was mounted on the blade but i had it modified to hook to hitch instead of replacing my bumper.
  7. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Their isn't a lot of back blades out here but I'll always thought they'd be a real handy thing.
    I've seen a bunch on PS but I don't ever see any lights (5 across the back) on them and guys aren't moving their license plates either. I guess what I'm getting at it's just another reason to get pulled over. Maybe things are just different out here......
  8. im glad to have one again finally definitally dont know how did it with out one. they cut time down a lot especially if doing driveways and loading docks. less time turning around just back up and go. ive been pulled over a couple times with one before and they never said anything about my license plate or anything.
  9. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I've thought about purchasing a pull plow for two years now, as far as I know the only dealer here that has one available is an Arctic plow partner for $3300. I've only seen one pull plow around here in my life.

That 2000 Ebling looks to be in pretty good shape for the age, they look very strong.
  10. the company im subcontracting for i got it from them one the biggest companies in grand rapids mi. they keep there equipment like new. was lucky and got it for a really good price couldnt pass it up
  11. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats an old DJ's plow isn't it? They do have some awesome equipment and take really good care of it.
  12. yep its one theres off a truck he sold. been subbing for him for 6yrs now they do have some pretty awsome stuff. everything they have looks like its brand new there.