1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backblade Controller Mount?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by RRobbe, Dec 6, 2012.

1. RRobbe

RRobbe Member

Does anyone have pics of how they mounted the controllers for their backblades? I have an idea how i think I want mine just was looking for some ideas. Thanks

2. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

On most of ours we mount toggle switches along side of or in the front plow controller box.

3. miderbier

miderbier Member

I built a lexan box that sits over my center console and goes down between the seats. Boss box on left Ebling box on right side by side. It is completely removable when not in use. Works great. I will try to get a picture.

4. RRobbe

RRobbe Member

By plow control is hand held but i like the idea of sliding that between the seats

5. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

Search my threads, in my pull plow thread I have pictures of the mount I used. It is a ram laptop mount. Ordered parts to skip out on what I didn't need. Used a 02 impala mount and bolted it to the middle seat anchor bolts.

6. miderbier

miderbier Member

Here is mine

image.jpg

7. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

Quite the old school plow. Good ole rocker box!

8. RRobbe

RRobbe Member

Thanks Kyle. I will post a pic when i finish mine

9. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Not sophisticated but comfortable....

joystick 001.jpg

10. RRobbe

RRobbe Member

This is what I ended up with ,

backblade.jpg

11. RRobbe