1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Window Graphic??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by slapshotmike24, Jan 24, 2005.

1. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

I was just wondering if anyone here had the back window graphics like the checkered flag and the american flag ones. Post a pic if you have one. I will try and get a pic of mine tomorrow. :cool:

2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Here is one of my back window.

112504001.jpg

3. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

Thats sweet! Do you have any visibility problems with plowing? The little holes on mine seem to fill up with water making my back window impossible to see out of. I ended up buying the checkered flag graphic.

4. Firebrands

Firebrands Junior Member

My back window graphic is a IAFF sticker.

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

The only times that I have problems is like when you said the water gets in. I keep a squeegee in my truck. When I get out to load salt I hit the window if it is bad. But I also hit the side windows because of all the salt. Those get extremely dirty.