1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back up lights

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by green frog, Feb 16, 2007.

1. green frog

green frog Senior Member

Does anyone use white nights back up lights? They mount around your trailer reciever. If yes how do you like them?
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

2 guys that plow with me both have them. They are very bright, just don't back into a snowbank. They are all plastic.
  3. FeelLikeANumber

FeelLikeANumber Member

Just go to pep boys and get one of the 5 inch, round, tractor lights for like $15 and mount that on the truck where you want it. Then just wire it into your normal back up lights so that way everytime you back up it turns on. That way you never forget to turn it off and it only gets used when you need it. Thats what I did, works like a charm.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

5. MnM

MnM Senior Member

it works awsome till you back into a frozen snow pile. Broke mine last night