1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back up Lights on Boss TGS1100

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by cameo89, Mar 3, 2010.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

I just bought a Boss TGS1100 from a fellow polwsite member and I wanna wire up my reverse lighting on the salter and get them off my bumper, plus I think I should put a singal flood light on a switch so I can keep an eye on my spread pattern using my side mirror, also the thought of using a rear veiw camera to keep an eye on things.

any pics would be great!

Does anyone here add a second lisence plate to there spreader due to not being able to see it with the spreader is on or just remove your bumper plate to place on spreader or don't even worry about it?

Thanks, Yon
  2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I have lights on my spreader as well. You'll be able to see the salt from your mirrors. A camera will be useless in the winter. The lens with get covered with salt, road spray and snow. As far a the license plate issue mine are both covered; plow and spreader, never had a problem. I guess that will depend on how you local law enforcement is.