1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Rack

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by BLIZARD BUSTERS, Jan 20, 2008.

1. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

i am geting a back rack for my 1500 silverado 2004 it came off a f150 pretty new will still work it measure 65 from center hole to center hole i measeure the truck looks like it will just want ed some info are the all the same or do they have different models and i also have a slim tool box how do i mount with with a back rack

2. michdeere

michdeere Member

Not sure, but I don't think the Ford mounts are the same as Chevy. If you plan on having a toolbox, you need the special toolbox mounts anyhow.

3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

im pretty sure that the part numbers are different between the two. best thing would be to just see if it lines up on your truck if the other guy has it off already. yea you will need to order brackets for your tool box to go on and they run around 40-50 from what i have seen...