1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Rack Specs

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by blakerugg, Dec 22, 2009.

1. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

Can anyone please provide me with a set of backrack specs and or pics of how it mounts into the stake pockets? any help is appreciated. im gonna build one out of stainless wesport

2. chrisby316

chrisby316 Senior Member

I have one on my chevy 1500 and 3500. Let me know what you need and ill measure and get it to ya

3. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

any chance you could fill in the blanks? also, what size tubing is used and appx how much do you think ill need?

thanks.

BackRack1.jpg

4. chrisby316

chrisby316 Senior Member

i have the other style back rack, sorry man. the one that protects the whole window

5. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

no problem. thanks anyway.

6. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Search is your friend my friend. This has been talked about quite often in the last month. Even the sizes of steel and lengths. Go through a few of them for ideas as well as specs.

7. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

i already know exactly what i wanna do, ill upload a draft later. thanks for the tip. For the record the CAD is borrowed from another member.

8. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

mae, im yet to find any specs in the threads ive seen, would u be able to point me to a thread that you may be subscribed to?

9. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member