1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Rack and toolbox. Full size truck.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 07PSDCREW, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

If anyone is interested I have a back rack with two work lights and an aluminum toolbox for sale. Was mounted on an F350. 250.00. Located near Worcester ma

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

What brand tool box? Got picks?

3. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

pics would be good, I'm heading up to burlington the weekend of the 11th and I'm interested.

4. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

[​IMG]

It looks like any other BackRack nothing special. The tool box is a DELTA. it's the non-gullwing type. One full lid.

5. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have keys for it and does it sit up on the rails do there is space between it and the bed floor? How high does it sit in your rear window?

6. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

No keys, just get new locks. yes it sits on the rails, yes there is space...about 12in...enough that I could fit an auxillary fuel tank under it, this is a low profile type box, It dosent cover much window.

7. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Im 30 min from you. If its not sold by this weekend I will surely come and buy it from you.

Give me a call at 774 571 9344
    Joe

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I f only you were not so far away, good luck with the sale.

9. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Thanks fordboy. Kubotajr ill give you a call on lunch break.

10. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Hey Joe (kubotajr) I called. It said your mailbox was full. So I didn't leave a message.

11. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Item sold today Thanks Kubota Jr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.