1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back plow parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by redhenny16, Feb 13, 2005.

1. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

I am currently building a new hitch and mount frame for my back plow, so I have alot of extra parts. I have a hitch that fits 1988-2000 Chevy and GMC 1500-3500 short bed trucks. The hitch has been widened braced and gusseted to mount a back plow. Also included with the hitch is an extra cross member the further braces the hitch. I have an eight inch stroke double acting hydraulic cylinder complete with receiver mount, two 2" solid steel receiver bars that mount the plow frame to the hitch. And a very heavy duty frame weldment that mounts the plow moldboard. Basically I am selling everything you would need for a backplow except for the plow moldboard and the hydraulic pump. All of these back plow parts for only $500. I originally purchased this backplow from a fabrication shop in Grand Rapids, Mi. and it was built like a tank. PM or email me for pictures.