1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back of the Truck set up

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by QMVA, Feb 29, 2004.

1. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Sense this snow season is coming to an end I started thinking about the future. Right now I just plow the house's driveway and my dads store parking lot. Next year though i hope to be able to do driveways. I was interested in the back plow from snowman and saw that you can use a salter but only certain sizes. Which salters would work for it and can it be a swing out salter. Right now i don't have a back plow or salter but just wondered what my choices are for the future.

2. elite1

elite1 Senior Member

My advice is to buy a hitch mounded spreader, mount a hitch in the bed of te truck, the spreader would be up high so the snw would not damage it.

Never cared much for the snow man- too big, Daneils is much smaller, simple.

Search rear plows on this site