1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Drag For Hiniker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by scottp, Dec 1, 2006.

1. scottp

scottp Junior Member

Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Aftermarket Back Drag For My Hiniker, Hiniker Does Not Make Them They Tell Me. Any Company Names Or Website?? Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated...

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

We made our own by basically copying the design of the western and adapting it to fit the hiniker plow. It really was pretty simple if you have a welder or a local welding shop that can help you out!

3. scottp

scottp Junior Member

I HAVE HEARD THAT YOU HAVE TO DRILL ALL NEW HOLES IN THE BLADE ? IS THAT TRUE SEEING THEY WONT ALL LINE UP ?

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

We modified the holes on the actual back drag part and bolted it to the plow like that. There is some drilling since the holes are not the same as you stated.