1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Drag Blades Question

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TJMTRUCK, Dec 22, 2007.

1. TJMTRUCK

TJMTRUCK Junior Member

I was wondering if anybody has used or seen the Back Drag Blade. I saw the quick videos on their website and it seemed to work well. Also if you know about how much they run. Thanks, Tim

2. prizeprop

prizeprop Senior Member

I just ordered one on Thursday from backdragsnow.com. $180 including shipping. I figured for under $200 its worth a shot.See how it does?

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Can I use that on my boss 8ft trip edge? Doesn't look like it, But I thought I'd ask.

4. Waterboss

Waterboss Member

Prizeprop- Once you get some time on that backdragsnow backblade let us know what you think. I was thinking of getting one too. Seems like it would help a good bit and not be clanging every time you p/u the blade. I thought it looked like it would work pretty good too.

5. prizeprop

prizeprop Senior Member

Sure will.

6. Todd Wilmsen

Todd Wilmsen Junior Member
    from Midwest

Prizeprop....waiting also to see how you like your new back drag blade

7. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

I got one a few weeks ago for my Boss v, best $200 I ever spent! Not kidding, huge difference. Almost as good backwards as forwards. You should buy one if you do backdragging. And yes, it has ovaled holes so that you can adjust it for a worn edge.
    The only thing that I don't like is it chatters sometimes when you are going backwards. Small price to pay.