1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back drag blades for Boss 8'6 v plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by cbr9joe, Oct 17, 2011.

1. cbr9joe

cbr9joe Junior Member
    from ohio

I am looking for information on back drag blades for my boss v plow. I have the back drag cylinders and have been back dragging with it for a couple of years. My problem is the plow tends to rides up on the snow packing it down on the drive. I have tried operating the plow in different ways but with the same result. Can anyone tell me if back dragging blades have helped them?

2. BORIS

BORIS Senior Member

I have a back drag blade on my 7.6 and i wouldn't be without it. It makes a huge difference but i don't know about a v i would think it would be the same.

3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I got a back drag edge on one of my 9'2" V's and I love it. I won't buy a plow (or put new cutting edges on) without putting the back drag blade on too. I got mine from backdragsnow.com

4. cbr9joe

cbr9joe Junior Member
    from ohio

Thank you for the info! I have decided to put some on should help out a lot.