1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Drag Blade

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by crossboneracing, Sep 25, 2007.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey Guys,

Anyone have any plans or measurements to make a backdrag blade for a 7.5 MMI 3 trip spring. I have an 8' edge I am gonna cut down to malke the width. Just need more info if anyone has it. Not sure how to mount it.

2. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Do a search on this site for back drag blades and add the word fisher and you should find examples of blades that were fabricated by the plowsite member. There are many photo's and good examples.
  3. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Crossbone, I have some plans that you could use with the 8' blade. I found them on my computer yesterday after replying to you. If you would like them, send me an email to bjhglass@aol.com and I will get them to you.

BJH Glass