1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back drag blade in NY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WOODY367, Jan 29, 2016.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Anyone know of a place that makes them for Fisher MM2 HD? I am n Long Island and would take a drive for one. I like the n made by Fusion welding in Tewksbury, MA and was going to take the drive and also see family but no luck contacting tem.I would try makimg my own but all my welding stuf is in storage. Thanls for any help

2. Goduti Waste

Goduti Waste Junior Member

I'm in the same boat. Looking for one and tried calling the Fusion Welding as well with no luck. Thinking of sucking it up and making one next week. Let me know what you find

3. Mitragorz

Mitragorz Senior Member

I made the drive up to Fusion about three years ago. They made one for my 7.5 MM1. They even installed it while the plow was face-down in the bed of my truck.

I recommend them 100%. They were always very responsive when I tried to get in touch with them, but that was 3 years ago.

If you decide to make your own, you can come see mine and study the setup.