1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Drag Blade for Fisher MM2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tonylillo, Feb 16, 2012.

1. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

I am looking for a back drag blade for a Fisher MM2 7 1/2 ft HD plow. I cannot find one. Is there one made, or is not possible to have one because fo the trip edge on the blade? Without back blade, there is no way to do a good job with just the regular blade.

Do I have to have one fabricated from scratch or is there something that can be purchased already made from Fisher.
  2. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

3. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Back Drag for Fisher

Very nice work, wish you would come to NJ I would give you the job to outfit my plow. I have to look around for someone out here to see if they can oerfect something.

Thanks, Tony
  4. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

i had a welder frind to do it looks like the one in the frist link i posted

btw the way the link i posted are just example of somone else work but it can get you inspired
  5. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

6. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

i would l ove to find someone out here in NJ that can fabricate a back blade for my plow.
  7. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

If you print out the pictures and links to the above back drag blades and bring the to any welding metal shop they can easily make one of those. Thats not any type of major fabrication.
  8. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

PM me and I'll pass on a guys # from mass that did mine. He had mentioned that he ships them when the need is there. God knows how much to ship, it weighs 100lbs.