1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back drag blade for Fisher MM2 plow

Discussion in 'BackDragBlades.com Discussion' started by tonylillo, Aug 28, 2014.

1. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

For 2 years now I have been looking for a back drag blade for a fisher MM2. I know something has to be fabricated for it to work. Looking for someone in north NJ to fabricate this blade.

2. ROHess

ROHess Junior Member

Fisher

Sir;

We have a BackDragBlade that has to be modified to fit the Fisher. Here are a few photos of what has to be done. It's a chore but they work well when they're up and on.

Conte Fisher Plow 1.jpg

Conte Fisher Plow 2.JPG

Conte Fisher Plow 3.JPG

fisher rear 2.JPG

3. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Fisher Back Drag Blade

Where are you located and what is the cost?

4. ROHess

ROHess Junior Member

Tony;

We're in mid-Michigan, the cost is discounted to $250 which includes shipping via Fed Ex to your door since there is work to be done on it. Normally the 7.6's are $275. plus shipping.

Rick

5. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Fisher Back Drag Blade

I have a 7.6 and and 8 ft fisher plow do I have to send you the trip blade from both of my plows to have the backdrag fitted

6. ROHess

ROHess Junior Member

Tony;

With the added weight, we can't ship them Fed Ex. The limit is 70 pounds I'm pretty sure. The BackDragBlade weighs 45 lbs for the 7.6.

7. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

If I can have a telephone number to call you I would like to discuss further

8. ROHess

ROHess Junior Member

Tony;

Call Bill at 269 420 3959 when you have a chance. He has notched them here in MI and he can tell you more about the process.

Rick

9. Robert ferranti

Robert ferranti Junior Member
    from Ri

I'm interested in the back blade call me rob 401-623-0952