1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back drag blade for a 9' 2" boss xt v plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by backwoodsoffrd, Jan 23, 2011.

1. backwoodsoffrd

backwoodsoffrd Junior Member

This is my first year plowing, im using a 07 chevy 3500 hd dually with dump. It has a boss xt 9' 2" v plow on it the problem im having is it doesnt back drag even or close to the ground. I have it in float when i back drag. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of back drag blades on v plows so i can make up a set. thanks

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

3. backwoodsoffrd

backwoodsoffrd Junior Member

also is there any adjustments i should make till i get the back drag blades on. I was told i should have a down pressure control?

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nope, no downpressure control. Who ever told you that could of ment the pressure control for when you want to put the plow down. It controls how fast the plow falls. But boss does NOT have down pressure.