1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Blades

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Allens LawnCare, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

Does Fisher sell a back blade, I was talking to someone that said they have an attachment that bolts on behind the blade for doing driveways with garage doors in the way. Just pull up drop the blade, and pull......then back in and push.

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Thay make a back drag blade that you install on the plow ( the front plow). That is good for doing drives. I doont think they make a rear plow, or pull plow. Check out snowman or super plow at the top of this page.

3. pflat1

pflat1 Junior Member

4. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

Thats what I was looking for thank you

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

There is 2 different types. one bolts on the back of the blade. The other one is on a hinge. Do a search on plowsite for a member named Grn Mtn. He has on like this, he made his. He also has a link in his profile that shows his back drag edge. Also has pictures of before and after of the edge working in the snow. I found this on ebay. This is a hinge type.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fish...014QQitemZ330185294953QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
    Good luck Rich