1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

back blade plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mini_blaine, Dec 25, 2008.

1. mini_blaine

mini_blaine Junior Member

I'm looking to put a back blade on my truck and was just wondering who all makes them and what ones are the best?

Thanks

2. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

if i remember right i think snowman? makes them that hook right into the reciever hitch. work well from what i have seen.. never used one but its always on my wish list. theres just other things that are higher on the list

3. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

I like my SnowMan but it ripped my trailer hitch in half.

And the Ebling is a far superior product. The Swing wing is a close second. The Daniels and the SnowMan Contractor RS-80 are equal, although the blade of the big SnowMan is quite sturdy. It has encountered an oak tree and a Toyota Camry and all was needed was a can of red Rustoleum.

Search '16 foot swingwing rear plow'.

It'll make you cry it's so cool.

4. KCB

KCB Senior Member

I have a Arctic plow partner. Mostly because it is the only local dealer for such a device. If you do allot of back dragging a back plow that pulls the snow and has down pressure will really put a smile on your face.:D

5. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

I have had great success with the Snowman 70+ series. Just make sure you don't try to use the factory hitch, thay aren't sturdy enough.