1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back Blade for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wilnip, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Bought this from a ps member in the fall. In great shape. Just didn't work for my operation as I hoped it would.
    It's an 8 foot Snowman Snowplow brand. Easy installation, just slides into your hitch receiver. $1500
    Call or text 814.248.2323

2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

3. TPCLandscaping

TPCLandscaping Senior Member

what was the issue you had with it? i have some loading docks that back dragging with my fisher plows just doesn't work

4. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

It works great for docks. I bought it for my residental truck. The time we save on some places is lost on others because it adds length to the truck. So some houses take longer because of maneuverability. The driver likes at and wants to keep it.

5. TPCLandscaping

im contemplating one of these specifically for docks and clearing in front of dumpsters. Just not sure which truck id put something like this on. Sander in the back of one and salter in the receiver of the other.

6. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Sounds like you need another truck then ;)

7. TPCLandscaping

i have my 1500 chevy….but i've put that through way more abuse than necessary lol

8. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

How about a bump for the Polar Vortex.

9. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

You know you want it....

10. bln

bln Senior Member

Only if you were closer

11. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

whats your absolute bottom dollar on it?

12. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

That's a good price been seeing them sell for more Wouldn't think it would last long at that price If you was closer I take it off your hands

13. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Sold. . .