1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back again

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by pushinsno, Oct 25, 2009.

1. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

Okay i want to thank all that helped me with the clicking noise in my solenoid, and i fixed the problem, but now the plow goes up, to the right and down but when i hit the left button nothing. The only way it goes left is if i send it all the way to the right and lightly tap the right button and it will go all the way to the left....and is there any way to slow the speed of it dropping down should the pump be mounted in the first or second hole on the lift arm....or does it not mak a difference

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like a sticky C valve. Probably swollen on the stem.

The drop speed screw is located under the 11/16" hex head plug on the lower front of the sump base. Will be the one closest to the valve block. Remove the 11/16" plug and slide a 3/16" hex wrench in there to adjust it.