1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Back after deployment

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MO TOYS, Aug 18, 2008.

1. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

Hey guys im back after my deployment finally. Its good to be home unfort i missed last season here but i heard we didnt even get four inches. Now i gotta find me a plow again so hopefully i can get ahold of one by the end of this month. I really missed this site I think i am seriously addicted lol. So i guess now i gotta start all over again. That is why im posting this in the new to the industry forum. i was just doing this what two years ago.
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome back to the site and thank you for your service to our country. :salute:
  3. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

With pleasure toby any time. Thank you for your support
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

your a better man then alot of us... thanks for keeping us safeussmileyflag
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome back.:drinkup:
  6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

There simply isn't enough words or strong enough words to show our appreciation for those who have made incredible sacrifices out of love for (and) devotion to this country. You fight to defend our freedom and have done far more than swear your allegiance amongst many men and you have literally put your life on the line in the process. Many have given their lives or suffered in untold ways so that we could live soundly and safely in our world we call the good old USA. We never forget what you have done for us; we honor you now and always... and welcome back. :salute:
  7. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Great to have you back home safely and THANK YOU for your service. You and the other men and women serving our country are the whole reason that we live safely!! Your the best!!! God bless you, sir!! ussmileyflag:salute:
  8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for protecting us, and im glad your back safe. As for snow you did not miss much, perhaps you will be are good luck charm for the i95 area!!!!!!! Welcome back, the first one is on me!:drinkup:

Thankyou, Tim
  9. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

thanks for your service

10. Indy

Indy Senior Member

OOOORAH, I am sure you will hear from many on the site, Welcome home, Thank You for fighting the good fight, I hope all that read your message OR meeting you will have that patriotic lump in their throat and be grateful, past what words can express for your individual service and the service and sacrifice of many.

So with that lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, I say Thank You.

Highest regards,
    Mike Carroll
  11. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Can't add anything to this. Well stated.

God bless you and THANK YOU. ussmileyflag
  12. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

What B&B said times 2. Glad you are back safe and sound.
    Can't say THANK YOU enough. :waving:
  13. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Welcome back and Thank you.:salute:

You didn't miss much, and you needed a spreader to make any real payup

Bunch of swirly nasty's with-out much accumulation.

Hope you brought the snow home with you.
  14. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for your service. It takes a special kind of person to do that. I couldn't ever do it, and I thank God for people like you. ussmileyflag :salute:

Welcome back, and good luck finding a plow. Is that your truck in that pic??
  15. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

WOW! I cant even begin to imagine how hard it must be to do what you did, I mean how can anybody go that long without checking up on plowsite!?:drinkup:

All fun and games aside, THANKS A TON for all of your work for our Country. Many people say the war is not needed, and spend their time protesting it, all to often they forget that either way there are sons, fathers, mothers, and sisters who are still over there fighting whether they agree or disagree with the war. Thanks again. Glad to have one more back safe in the good ol' ussmileyflag
  16. gkm

gkm Senior Member

Thanks for your service. It must be great to be back home! being a vet i understand how great it is to here what everyone is saying here! There is a lot of great people on this site.ussmileyflag Good luck with everything and thanks again:drinkup:

17. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

lol thanks guys i apprc. the support i really do the states need more supporters than it has. Seems like since september 11 everyone has forgoten they took all the flags down and went on with there lives and i got tired of hearing about people out there younger than me getting killed over there is i figured maybe i could do a little. but any ways thanks and yes that is my truck and plow in my avitar truth be told the hardes part of the whole thing was selling the plow so my wife could have some fall back moeny while i was gone lol but now i got an excuse to get another one lol
  18. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

The problem is the 'unbiased' media reporting only the bad news and not the good news in Iraq and Afghanistan. I realize I live in a very conservative area, but I know of no one--personally--that does not support our troops AND the mission.

So don't lose faith in the American people, we are still here and know what the fight is all about. Despite the news reports and polls.
  19. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

Thank you!

From one vet to another THANKS, -and real glad you're back home!!! ussmileyflag
  20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I support the American troops and the mission and I'm from Canada. I wish Canadians were half as patriotic as Americans. I also support our Canadian troops. Keep your head up guys, your doing the best you can, and you should be proud of yourself, risking your lives for your country is the most honourable thing in life you can do.:drinkup: