1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

B&B Please help!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Dirtboy953B, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Dirtboy953B

Dirtboy953B Senior Member

Hello, I have a e-47 worked fine last week on the truck it was on..put it on a new truck with all new wire harness battery cables..every thing is new exsept for the lift switch....I have the toggle switchs. Well you go to lift the plow it angles and when you angle right it picks up. I have not hooked up the blade so I don't know witch way it is angleing,but every thing is new but the lift switch I was going to get one tomarow,the lift will go down when you hit the down switch. any help would be great thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Mount the blade and see which way it's angling.

1) If it angles right when the raise toggle is flipped...reverse the two wire leads on the two large valve coils (B and C coils) on the side of the pump unit.

2) If it angles left....the B coil isn't getting power from the raise toggle when it's flipped, so go over all your connections and check right at the pump with a test light to see if the power is getting to the B coil.

3. Dirtboy953B

Dirtboy953B Senior Member

Thanks I will try that and see what happends

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Great, let me know what you find and we'll go from there DB.