1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

B&B is the go to?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 05RedLLY, Nov 23, 2010.

1. 05RedLLY

05RedLLY Junior Member
    from Iowa

I just joined tonight. It seems that B&B is the answer man for the frame questions on the chevy's. I was just wondering if there is a web site to order these gussets from you, as I can't seem to figure out a way to send you a pm. Also I am trying to find as many pics of frames on the chevy's, preferably the 05 1 tons, so I know where to add the gussets. Thanks for any help anyone has. I will get the sig filled out so it will be easier to help as well.
  2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

You can't send PMs yet, you need to do a serch on PMs for new members. B&B has sold some of the gussets to members on here, he is the man for sure.
    Welcome to PS.

Regards Mike
  3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

B & B should have his own forum....
  4. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

B&B should have his own Answer site...
  5. elecblu

elecblu Member

B&B is the the go to guy for anything truck and plow related. I keep an eye on posts that i see he has responded to and read them just to try and learn from his knowledge. I really appreciate the fact that guys like him spend so much time to help people he has never met, and expect nothing in return. Thanks B&B for everything you do to help us all.
  6. elecblu

elecblu Member

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Here's a thread from a while back with some detailed pics. If you need assistance with getting a set of your own installed you'll need several more posts and then you can shoot me a PM if you'd like if you need more details. :waving:
  8. watatrp

watatrp Senior Member

B&B should be sending me a set soon. When I have them installed, I'll try to get some pics of the 3 gusset install to post.
  9. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Click right on his name in the header of his post in this thread, you'll get a drop down menu there. One of the choices should be "Send a Private Message". If you get the menu but don't see that option then you're probably too new of a member and you just need to make a few more posts in order to unlock all the forum functions...this is done in order to prevent random SPAM members from joining up, bombarding us with crap and then never contributing.
  10. SD Cookman

SD Cookman Junior Member

11. 05RedLLY

05RedLLY Junior Member
    from Iowa

Thanks for the input all. I will start posting randomly just to get the pm app. opened. I will be getting in touch with B&B asap.
  12. 05RedLLY

05RedLLY Junior Member
    from Iowa

Any chance you could shoot me a pm, then I could ask you some questions in my reply?
  13. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

you cant pm for like 50 post or something, go just go post uselessly like grandview and ajsland does you will be there in now time!!!!!:drinkup: i wanna see some pictures of you truck looks badass!!!!
  14. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

B&B is the man for sure, i think he also has the highest post count on here. Don't be lazy now, about getting your post counts up, there are lots of topic areas in here and everyone has something to contribute, look at it this way, the best way to get help on here, is to help others.
  15. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it's 10 posts btw!

Well I'm off to build a shed so I can put my brand new Polaris ranger in it!
  16. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

your like a new comedian!!!:laughing:
  17. 05RedLLY

05RedLLY Junior Member
    from Iowa

I've got 10 posts and I still can't pm.:cry:

About the only way I can help anyone is if they want to modify or trick out there Duramax, or other diesels.

I do fabricate products for trucks but I had never talked to anyone about putting a plow on my truck and had never heard of the frame problem. So as far as plowing with this truck, I am as green as you can get.
  18. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I hope you don't have to many tight places to plow, because that is a loooooong truck :D
  19. 05RedLLY

05RedLLY Junior Member
    from Iowa

Not to many. Most of it is wide open.