1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

B&B/BASHER a little help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tls22, Sep 22, 2008.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hey guys i was given a 7.5 cutting edge off a meyers plow, i was wondering if i could put it on my 7.5 fisher!

here some pics......:waving:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, Tim

2. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I don't see why not, if the holes don't line up on the fisher, just drill you're own, simple as that.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Actually yes it should fit, most times the bolt spacing is the same between the Meyer and Fisher straight blades. Measure the spacing to be sure.

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

If the holes line up you're go to go. If they don't line up just forget it because punching new holes is not easy to do.

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Wow - we all responded at :56 :waving:

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That there is service. :D

7. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Actually it's a little creepy. I think if I go pray for snow right now it will probably happen tomorrow.

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

You guys are the best thanks.....:drinkup: Im just trying to get a head start on things, alot of outlooks are going cold and snowy in my area!

Thanks every1

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Spray Fluid film on both surfaces so you sandwich it between them, it will stop rust from forming and exsisting rust from getting worse.

And as everybody alreaady hold you, for the most part Fisher and Meyer blades interchange.

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks basher....im also a big fan of fluid film!:D

11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

c'mon now...this is the fisher forum. hey, if the holes dont line up just weld the thing on! lol :D