1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Axixtech Torrent

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Thor78, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Thor78

Thor78 Member

Just wondering if anybody has used or seen the Axixtech Torrent lightbar. Looks like a pretty sweet bar for the money. Found it for around 1100 I believe, fully loaded but not dual color as I don't need it. Also if it is possible/better to perm mount a full size bar to a back rack. TIA ~Thor~

2. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

They are very nice bars. Have not been around to long but so far no real complaints. Shot me your price with setup and im sure I can get you a better deal.

3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

1100 for that seems pretty high when you can get a whelen justice
    Led bar for under 1000

4. Thor78

Thor78 Member

I was mistaken, it was $1000. I looked at the Justice as well, but liked the Torrent better. The Justice only has con3 modules (cept for corners) and the Torrent has all lin6 & corners are lin6(x2). Also has more modules, 16 not including corners & 1 F/R takedown/worklight. Lastly it has fully programable (2x2 switching I believe) custom patterns & way more built-in patterns, plus traffic & cruise. I figure for the same price, why not get more. If it was the Liberty, that would be different.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011