1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Axixtech MB-30

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ggb6259, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

I am spending $200 on a minibar... Can't see spending more on a blinking light.

Leaning towards the Axixtech MB-30 / 5 yr warranty (I'm at $190 shipped). Everything I read is positive and I like the smaller size. The SNM EBR is in the same price range slightly larger,saw a few others...

Any reason not to get the Axixtech... ?

gb

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

I'm looking at the same light....snm had it for $180 I think on black Friday I was about to get it, but didn't find much reviews.

3. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

I'm just going to pull the trigger on it tomorrow.

Truck will be ready and it's a reasoanble proce. Wither will be better than the rotator I currectly have.. I will post a review...

Gary

4. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

Got the Axixtech in today. Smaller than I expected but it's a good looking light. Size might be a positive as I can keep in the cab when not in use and it won't eat what little storage I have. Might fit under a seat. Really bright with the sun down. Will check it during the day tomorrow. Has more than enough light patterns available. I got the magnetic version. Magnets are basic flat kind and they give you a thin plastic label to put over the edge of the feet/magnets. I will improve on that as I don't trust them not scratching the roof. The cord is nice heavy diameter, straight and plenty long enough. I hate those curly cords on the cheap rotator I have.

First impression is it's well built.
    I expect it's going to fit my needs well and for under $200 delivered it's very reasonable.

gb

5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

The axxixtech lights are nice, I have the $220 minibar that SNM offers from them and I love it, never had a problem and its bright!

I thought the same thing about the feet so I mounted it to my Back Rack, looks nice, and now it wont fly away on the highway!

6. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

7. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

The Axxitech has been a great little light. I would highly recommend it.

Gary

8. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

The Axixtech bar is very nice, priced right, and very bright. They are small but they do pack a huge punch. They are about the size of a frisbee but more oval.