1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Axixtech Falcon??

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SnoPro Inc, Feb 8, 2011.

1. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

2. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

Looks pretty bright from the video. I have seen the full size bars which are pretty impressive, However for that price, just about any of us can get you a mini pinnacle cheaper than that.

3. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

Yeah you can get the mini pinnacles for 225 shipped.

4. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

Still debating between the Whelen Responder LP2 (linear) and The 60 LED Axixtech Falcon. any input??

5. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We carry both the Whelen and the Falcon FE3 model. The Falcon FE3 model have the TIR optics and features and LED module facing directly right and left whick provides better output to the sides. The Responder by Whelen is still preferred by walkin 10-1 and is a great light.

6. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Man im in the same boat im getting one of the two:nod:

7. H&HPropertyMait

If I bought the falcon, it'd be the f86. So I'll more then likely be comin to you for a responder and 4 amber whelen 500 series super led light heads.
    Ps, do your amber responders come in a clear dome?

8. H&HPropertyMait

9. Mr Saltie

Mr Saltie Junior Member

I have great dealings with the Axistech Falcon. it is a great light and no issues. Also thier new light bar The Legion.

10. H&HPropertyMait

I'm going with the falcon, and 4 whelen 500 super led light heads (strobesnmore) for the headache rack. One or two more pay checks (damn school) and we'll be golden

11. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

H&H, Yes our responders come with the clear outer domes. I lie the falcon Fe3 model but not a fan of the Legion. Its a spinoff of the Whelen Justice which is a much nicer light bar, all american made, and one of the best bars you can find for under 1000 bucks.

12. H&HPropertyMait

If the falcon isn't waterproof it's going back and I'm buying a responder.