1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

awsome 5th wheel utility landscape trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowsniper1, Nov 9, 2009.

1. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

1500 takes it,bnm,clear title in hand ,i used it for land scape reese 5th wheel hitch,14000 gvw,2 7000 lbs torsion axles with brakes,5th wheel,2 30 gals. fuel tans with gravity feed nozels,8' upper deck,24' lower deck w dove tail with spring assist gate.willing to trade for a 4x4 atv,truck,car,tractor,equipment,chain saws ,tools, popup,snow plow,guns, or what ever whats the worst i can say is no,email me @ forcerecon0@ymail.com or 517 974 1996
    IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Has it passed a DOT inspection?

3. snowsniper1

it did in 06 last year we used it

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that is rated to hold 7 ton? have you ever had any heavy equipment on it in the past?

5. Wallace

Wallace Member

It would not be rated to hold 7 tons that is the gross weight, you have to take the weight of the trailer out of the equation and what's left is for you pay load.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ok then how much does the trailer weigh then

7. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

the trailer weighs 3300 pounds

8. snowsniper1

had a 40 hp kubota,zero turns,lumber and a 773 a few times