1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome speedcaster plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chcav1218, Nov 6, 2008.

1. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

I have an old speedcast plow that has been totally stripped, primed, and painted. It needs a new cutting edge but other than that is great. It can also be used to replace the blade on a Minute Mount. PM me with any offers.

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Bump bump bump

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Toss up a few pics and I bet it sells 3x faster.

4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

good speedcasters are hard to find now. probably a lot of guys looking for that. or parts from that........
    def pics.

5. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Yeh Im going to take a few as soon as its done raining. What would you guys say its worth?

6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

not sure.

probably not much but if you have everything to put it on the right guys truck im sure he would appreciate it. hard to find things for older trucks/plows

7. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Well theres a story lol. Its just the blade because my uncle, who doesnt really care much about plowing, bought the truck with the plow on it. When the truck (89 F250) **** the bed, he junked it with all the equipment on it. SOoo instead of having a full set up that no one can get anymore, I jsut have the blade. I was thinkin like $200