1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome right-up on my truck on the DP

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Maverick, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

2. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

nice truck

3. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Nice article on your business ventures and pictures of your truck in action.

Unfourtunatly if you look at my equipment pictures you will see that we didn't get much Snow this year so I didn't get any action shots. Maybe next year.

www.gordon.edu/campus/physplant/snow/Equipment.html

4. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Nice right up Maverick,GM ought to put your truck on the 03 brochure!,with your story,Your trucks reliablity is much like my friends Dmax,his has never went back for anything,not once,and he got one of the first ones, in dec 00.He has close to 40K on his,and while he doesnt pull as much as you,the truck stilll gets worked hard.My cousin took delivery of his 02'crew cab 4x4,dmax this week,its beautiful,unfortunatley he has the lopey idle, intermitently.its a real sweet truck,i hope it wil go away with miles.