1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome plow video

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by J&R Landscaping, Dec 15, 2009.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I just found this video and thought I would share it. Its a but off topic but still re-lates to plowing.

Here's a shorter version off the website..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZFsevYIcpM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZFsevYIcpM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

wow I never saw that before why would you have a car like that in a place that gets that much snow!
  3. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

you could buy an H1 or a Unimog for that price lol I guess for the west coast democrats it might be worth it.....
  4. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you hear the spring wind up before it got shot out of the garage ....
  5. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

lol. good sidewalk machine...... don't think i'd wanna be in that during a strong cross wind
  6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

:laughing:Thats a definite chick magnet
  7. RedneckPlowGuy

RedneckPlowGuy Senior Member

was it a spring you heard winding up or was he spinning tires on the garage floor trying to gain speed?

NE MICH PLOWBOY Junior Member

turns a two car garage into about a 6 car!! lol
  9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That was funny as heck.
  10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Check the video at the bottom with the small forklift. Amazing how lazy people find an easy way.
  11. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

I was at a convention one time and the speaker actually brought that comment up. He said if you have a repetative job and you want to find a way to make it faster, put the laziest employee you have on the job, they will find a way to make the job easier on themself and you can implement the changes to a faster employee and get more production acomplished:laughing:
  12. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

I have plowed snow with a forklift before but never like that.
  13. timmy1

timmy1 Senior Member
    from RI

14. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Im trying that with the guy who plows driveways for me. So far that has not been the case.
    He even forgot the snowblower last time out. :dizzy:
  15. bad69bird

bad69bird Member

That car was cool blasting thru the snow!
  16. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

Yep, i've got one jagoff that's only good for me to vent on....watched him about rip the block heater outta the cube van today as i was coming around the corner and he was leaving the jobsite with my extension cord still hooked up to it...not to mention ripping out of the driveway like he's mario andretti, and the end of the driveway had a big snow drift since the plow had just gone through, so she was rock'n and roll'n good as he turned onto the road. Flashed my lights and got him pulled over, proceeded to cuss his azz while looking things over.:realmad:

Worst part, cant find anybody to work construction as laborers with any brains...yet another reason i'm bout ready to bow out...tired of babysitting vegetables.:realmad: