1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome driveway machine

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Buddhaman, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

My cousin and I built this to see how well it would work. It works awesome. I use it on all my driveways and on small commercial lots. So maneuverable and you can see everything. I will probably be adding another next season. The plow was free from a junked truck. It is a 7.5' Meyer plow with pro wings. Can do most plowing if short pushes in high 2wd. On smaller lots I can plow faster than in my truck with the 810. Next one will have a speedwing on it I think though. With the box scraper it pulls away and scrapes pretty good. We eliminated the chain lift and put on a ram for down pressure also.

8d60dc73349c.jpg

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

That tractor is AWSOME

3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Looks good. Got a heater in that cab?

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

How many horse tractor is that?

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Farmtrac? Is that a new off brand? Never heard of it. Looks like a sweet setup though for driveways.

6. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

Yes it does have heat. Just electric heaters, auxiliary heater on the way. It's 40hp. Farmtrac used to be Long Tractor and is the same as Montana Tractors.

7. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice little outfit....it looks like it'll work nicely for you.

8. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

That is one bad-ass setup! I likey!! Now go get some fluid film on that blade. :cool:

9. lumps

lumps Senior Member

I was thinking the same setup for driveways, except with a front blower instead of blade.

10. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

now that's pretty cool. how many hours have you clocked on that?

11. FOX-SNO-REMOVAL

FOX-SNO-REMOVAL Senior Member

Damn thats one hell of a rig for driveways!:dizzy: