1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Aw damn......

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJDarknez, Dec 21, 2004.

1. DJDarknez

DJDarknez Member

2. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

for what and why?

3. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

with no truck side mount or controls I would sure check to see if it would melt snow just sitting there. (hot?)

4. DJDarknez

DJDarknez Member

matt king - heh...for the plow.

Dwan - Interesting point. I wonder if there's a way to check. Local cop shop would probably have the serial if it was reported, yeah?

5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Don't know if there SN# ed but they would have a list of posibilitys. you could also ask the selling party to produce a sales slip from the previous seller. or just ask a lot of questions about the plow. ask who was the origional dealer so you could get the right truck mount. if his answer is fishy then so might be the plow.

6. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

Ever use Ebay? thats the starting bid,by the time that thing sells it will go for $3000. Watch and see I sell a bunch of stuff on there, the last 10 minutes of the auction is when all the fun happens.

7. stumper1620

stumper1620 Senior Member

interesting

I like that, he says in the first sentence that "I paid 3900 dollars for it"
    then a few sentences down he says he is selling for a friend and that is why no controls come with it. if i was a detective ( which i'm not) that would catch my attention really quick, I DON'T THINK A BLOCK OF ICE IN -40 COULD COOL THAT BLADE OFF. :nono:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  8. stumper1620

I like that, he says in the first sentence that "I paid 3900 dollars for it"
    then a few sentences down he says he is selling for a friend and that is why no controls come with it. if i was a detective ( which i'm not) that would catch my attention really quick, I DON'T THINK A BLOCK OF ICE IN -40 COULD COOL THAT BLADE OFF. :nono:

9. stumper1620

OPP'S HOW'D THAT HAPPEN??????? :drinkup: :dizzy: :gunsfiring:

10. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

It doesn't have a light kit either.

11. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

I'd say that is a RED HOT deal.

12. Up North

Up North Senior Member

No way on that Sno-Way! He bought it for $3900, will sell it for a lot less, but it's his buddies plow???? And what happened to the controller and light tower??? Why would he want to keep those?? Sometimes the best investments are the ones you don't make.

Buck

13. proshare

proshare Member

Lots of people getting busted trying to unload their plunder on ebay.
    and most of the state police have internet crime units on duty.
    If this were my local area I would turn it in, they know how to proceed. :gunsfiring:

14. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

Whatever it is going to cost you, + the rest of the stuff like the truck mount, lights, controller, wiring harness = $1000 atleast. Other wise its a good plow.

15. Mark F

Mark F Senior Member

It is hot. It melted the snow in the pic.

16. stumper1620

ya, wouldn't't ever get to plow snow with that blade,

HEATS UP THE ATMOSPHERE TOO MUCH! :nono:

17. quillpig

quillpig Junior Member

Well, at least he has good feedback:

"INDESCRIBABLY BAD! STAY FAR AWAY! NON PAYING BIDDER!"

QP

18. ybnorml

ybnorml Member

Stored in that Empty garage too. Does look suspicious :cool:

Chris

19. WELDER

WELDER Member

hey!!!!!!!! thats my missing plow!!!!!...think ill bid!!!!! :rolleyes: ..lmao

20. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

"money order or cashiers check only" just adds to the tempature. :yow!: :yow!: