1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Averaging Annual Snowfall

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MICHPLOWER, Aug 21, 2010.

1. MICHPLOWER

MICHPLOWER Member

I am reather new to this industry and i was wondering what was the average snow fall in a year in Michigan or Mid-West
    and how many events.

any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

3. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Hey new guy, you sure do have a lot of questions. Have you noticed the search button up above?

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

Coupled with Google or any other search engine, research can be done and questions answered.

5. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Ya, starting way to many pointless threads. Use the search button, this site has been around over a decade, I'm sure its been discussed.

6. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

basher already listed the link, but use NOAA for all past weather inquiries.

7. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Use the search function...

No offense, but the search function has been mentioned in every thread you have started. You're asking questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times. There are many people here willing to help, but the search feature of this site is the single most useful resource for information. After you have searched for answers to your questions, if you don't find what you're looking for, than ask away and you will get plenty of help from other members.

In case you can't find it, here is a diagram to help guide you, good luck ;)

search button.jpg

8. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

I take it that the search function is in the red circle?? LOL

9. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Bulls eye!