1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Average Snow Fall.....?

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by RedArrow, Apr 7, 2011.

1. RedArrow

RedArrow Member

Has anyone been able to find a good website that has historical statistics on a given areas snow fall? Such as average number of snow events, average per year, hi and low numbers.....etc. Some of Obama's stash has to be funding someone somwhere, but I have yet to find it.

Thanks in advance! Thumbs Up
  2. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Doesnt your local news channel have that on their website in the weather section?
  3. RedArrow

RedArrow Member

I had posted my request here and sent an email to our local station at the same time. Here is what they told me:

Check this link ... Scroll to the bottom of the page and under "Other" select "Snowfall Climatology and Extremes." There's quite a bit of information in that database!

This is over course for Cleveland but you can select any state/region. Thought some others might benefit from this also.ussmileyflag