1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

average snow fall in New Hampshire?

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by mr hydroseed, Oct 6, 2005.

1. mr hydroseed

mr hydroseed Member

I tried going to that website that everyone keeps suggesting but i can't find snowfall averages for past years. Can anyone tell me what the averages are in Southern NH or Northern MA? Total inches? Number of 2" triggers?

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

3. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

here is what i have from last year in rochester nh
    2005 11 plowable events
    2004 6 plowable events
    2003 12 plowable events

Those are from my records the last couple years. hope that helps you out
    Evan

4. Hmebuildr

Hmebuildr Senior Member

You need to look more at the area you plan on plowing to find averages for there. Getting a average for the state is not going to help you so much if most of the snow is north or west of you.

5. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

Lots of difference in snowfall amounts in New Hampshire. Your on coast which gets far less snow than i get here, or the whites get. So really hard to give you averages. Especially considering that if i drive just a few miles any direction they don't get the same amount as my area.