1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Available In Manchester/hooksett, Nh

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mistydowg, Feb 9, 2005.

1. mistydowg

mistydowg Junior Member

I'm available to help out if your truck breaks down or if you feel over-whelmed with the intensity of this upcoming storm. I do need to take care of a few accounts of my own (they are priority), but I am willing to work a few other accounts in at the same time. Any one interested can call me 24/7 during a storm 603-647-8489, leave a message if you get the machine or you can also email me at snowplownh@aol.com; however during a storm, I don't have internet access in my trucks, so I can't email right back! I do regularly check into my answering machine via my cell phone, so please do leave a message, with address/telephone number and contact name.

I prefer mostly the north end of Manchester, NH but generally can travel 15-20 miles out, and additional travel fees do accrue. My hourly rate ranges between $75-$110, and I do have light snow blowing capabilities for sidewalks, but mainly I use plows on driveways and parking lots.

My name is Jim! :angel:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005