1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Available for sub work in the Oshawa Ontario area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by wayned1224, Apr 30, 2010.

1. wayned1224

wayned1224 Junior Member

2006 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4
    2009 Curtis SnoPro 3000 7'6
    Looking to put on a small spreader.
    Looking for small commercial/residential contracts for the 2010/2011 season.
    I know it's a tad early, but last year was a complete disaster. I didn't get the truck & plow until December, than we had no snow for the season in our area. Nearly lost my shirt!
    (905) 261-5100
    homesenseproperty@yahoo.ca

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

hey bud,

I will be needed some subs around Ritson and Taunton and Harmony and Rossland. Keep my number handy for September. 416 737 8978

3. wayned1224

wayned1224 Junior Member

Thanks...I'll save your number in my phone. How's the summer work looking for you?

4. Pristine PM ltd

Busy, and hopefully profitable :)

Have you seen our trucks around? I remember we talked last year, but due to no snow, we were fine. This year I will need you for sure. Give me a call when you want to look at the sites and we can come up with a monthly fee.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  5. wayned1224

wayned1224 Junior Member

Sounds good...I'll give you a call!
    Do you happen to know of any good deals on any mowers? I'm looking to purchase a decent ZTR walk behind to get started in the lawn care. I've got a decent puch mower, trimmer, blower, and hand tools, but could really use the ZTR.

6. Pristine PM ltd

I have a 36 inch sentar, and a 48 inch floating deck Toro walkbehind if you are interested.

7. wayned1224

wayned1224 Junior Member

What are you asking for them? And could you send me a few pics so I could show my finance company?

8. wayned1224

wayned1224 Junior Member

Hey, I saw one of your trucks this weekend up at Arnts....wasn't sure if it was you, but nice truck....F350? with dump box.