1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Available Bulk Salt...Call Now!

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by SF Supply, Feb 5, 2011.

1. SF Supply

SF Supply Junior Member

I have my own stockpile in Lorain, Oh. We have about 10,000 tons left, but frankly its moving fast. If you are interested, please call 216-904-6538 or email me at dave@snowfighterssupply.com

This is a private dock so there are no long lines or hours waiting for loads.

Thanks!

2. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

Did you lose your connection at oceanport. I called you several times and no call back. Joey said he had problems getting a hold of you to. All the business I sent your way and I couldn't even get a courtesy call back.

3. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Me too. I tried to contact this guy a month ago and I'm still waiting. If he really has 10,000 tons on hand I'd think he would make contact with any potential customers. Winter has come to a screeching halt in March for the last two years in NE Ohio, so I would think it would be smart business to unload as much as you can before March 1st. ?????

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

he and I had a phone conversation yesterday. Maybe you arent a big enough fish? Maybe im a sucker?

5. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Me and another person are dealing with him and have hundreds of tons coming from him. Nice guy!

6. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

oh he was a nice guy, he came to my office this year in the beginning. Now he has just disappeared. I have no problem if he cant service my area anymore. Just a curtiousy phone call telling me that would have been nice. Not tell me your gonna put my order in and call me back that afternoon and i dont hear from you again. Between me and my contacts we have ordered over a 1000 tons from him.