1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Automatic Log In?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by BRL, Feb 19, 2002.

1. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Help! I dumped my cookies the other day. I have the Automatically Sign In option checked yes, and Allow Cookies checked Yes. However I am no longer automatically logged in when I get to Plow Site. What else can I do to get it working again? Thanks.

2. carlriv2

carlriv2 Senior Member
    from Mass

It has been a while but I asked someone this same question. I think you go to profile then options change to no on both cookie questions, then log off, then log on and change both no's to yes.... I think

3. administrator

administrator Guest

Hrm... that one stumps me also.

I have never had a problem with login and I clear my cookies daily.

4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Thanks Carlriv, that did the trick. Wierd one, didn't happen with Lawnsite also. Back to normal now.

5. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Uh-oh - I hope it wasn't t-o-o messy! :eek:

J/K, couldn't resist that one! ;)

I always log in automatically too, never tossed - er, dumped - my cookies but once in a while I get here and have to log on, even though I didn't "log out" the last time. Never any problems once I lkog back on, just one of those "quirks" I guess.

I use the computer, but I'll admit I don't necessarily understand it!