1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Aurora, IL area - Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JCE, Dec 1, 2009.

1. JCE

JCE Member

Live near Fox Valley mall. Would like Aurora, Osewgo, Naperville, Plainfield, but will travel to surrounding areas.

Haven't plowed in a few years, but have 6 yrs. exp. w/ no accidents and no claims.
    Will purchase srpeader if needed.

Avail 24/7.

Cell 630-809-6855.
  2. MyPlowTruck

MyPlowTruck Junior Member

Did you find anything yet??

3. JCE

JCE Member

Not Yet. It would be nice to get something set up before the first snow though. I like to see what I'm going to plow before it all gets covered so I don't find any snow covered suprises! Got the Gen3 Led light bar installed on the truck yesterday (Really bright), and I'm set to go as soon as the snow flies! How about you? Anything yet?
  4. MyPlowTruck

MyPlowTruck Junior Member

No ....not yet there is alot of guys plowing this year and for very cheap............lost my big account.............just have a small lot right now ...........and on back up lists right now......maybe something will come up............Stuart
  5. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

Wow. I haven't got anything this year either. Lost all my work to guys using 25 year old trucks bidding at $25-35/hour. I would make more $$$ just staying home at that point.:dizzy::realmad:
  6. JCE

JCE Member

Thought I'd post a pic of my truck.....

7. billzrx7

billzrx7 Member
    from Chicago

Ive seen a few random posts on craigslist for your area.. tends to be a tad far south for me but ill keep my ear to the ground. Do you head to hinkley at all?
  8. JCE

JCE Member

Hinckley is quite a haul for me...I might consider if there was enough to keep me busy for enough hours. Still quite a drive though, especially in a snow storm!