1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

atv strobe lights

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by just for fun, Sep 26, 2009.

1. just for fun

just for fun Junior Member
    from 49329

2. eaglegrounds

eaglegrounds Member

Looks sweet! But are they built into a tote bin?
  3. just for fun

just for fun Junior Member
    from 49329

eaglegrounds i put the lights on the tote bin and my weight go inside of it keeps the lights up high so the snow dust don't get on them so bad. after winter i just take the tote off with the weight in side of it and put it away in till next year ussmileyflag
  4. rm25x

rm25x Member

Wow thats bright. What lights are you using?
  5. Fabricator

Fabricator Junior Member

Were your lights from a kit?
    Was thinking of doing the same thing.

6. dan67

dan67 Member

Just for fun which ights are you using, I need to put some on my quad and there is a ton of chooses, Any input would be great. Thanks
  7. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Looks like the same ones that I found on eBay, made in china but super bright for around $50 for 2 if you bid right:nod:
  8. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

no. these arent cheap crappy lights from china. trust me tlb, dont buy the china leds...i did and even though they were cheap as hell...they are disgustingly bad. they start to not work and ****. i ended up buying brand names. here they are: the first vid is the cheapers and the second is the brand name...even though the chinas look good in vid...they dont compare to the brand names

9. ffemt911

ffemt911 Junior Member

go LED - far better than strobes for a # of reasons - especially with plowing...

1) - LED bulbs rated for 100,000 hours (vs. 1,000 for strobes)
    2) - way better with shock/vibration (we're plowing here folks)
    3) - same cost
    4) - less power draw on that tiny little ATV battery