1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ATV snow plow videos

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by snowpro2210, Feb 16, 2008.

1. snowpro2210

snowpro2210 Junior Member

I was just wondering if anyone has videos of there v plow that they have built or bought in action.Just wondering how effective it is.Cant find any videos of a atv v plow on youtube.Thanks mike
  2. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

I don't have any video, but I can tell you that they are very effective, especially for sidewalks. Maybe during the next storm I can get one for you, but at the rate were getting snow here, it may be next winter 'til I can video. :cry:
  3. snowpro2210

lol ya i no how ya feel.
  4. Lovethebizz

Lovethebizz Junior Member
    from IOWA

we have been getting alot of snow in iowa here, i am sorry to say but i am almost getting tired of it! Anyone want me to mail them some?
  5. snowpro2210

ya that would be great.it seems like the only snow i see now is the snow when i go snowboarding and its 99.9% fake snow :(
  6. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

7. occ3377

occ3377 Member

whoever that was plowing was just pushing wherever he felt like and all over the place:dizzy:and then the sound effects while he was doing donuts:dizzy: were funnier than he!!:cry:
  8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

9. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

too funny...I'm used to the good ice here....we are going to play ice rescue this next weekend for guys with full size trucks doing donuts..hehe....great video.